Back in February the Cambridge Camera Club had a Wednesday Workshop at the Cambridge E-Luminate Festival. This festival has been very good in the past and I was really looking forward to spending an evening with friends from the club. BUT ....
1. It was very Wet and only three brave souls from the club ventured out. Charles, Ann and Myself.
2. I found the whole festival quite underwhelming. The Senate House area was as good as its been in the past but the other areas did not seem to have made an effort this year. HayHo we enjoyed ourselves anyway.
You can see Ann's Blog here (Nothing deters Ann from taking great pictures)
https://pin-sharp.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/e-luminate-2018-cambridge.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...














No comments:
Post a Comment