The first Cambridge Camera Club Out and About Group outing of the year was supposedly going to be a Bus Trip from Trumpington Park and Ride to Stratford in London for a walk around the Olympic Park and nearby canal, BUT - there was a blockage somewhere on the surrounding roads that meant our bus did not arrive. After almost an hour we decided to take the Guided Bus to St Ives. A lovely day with beautiful light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...



















No comments:
Post a Comment