Wednesday 13 August 2014

Upton House, Banbury.

My posts have got a little out of order. This one is from our camping weekend near Chipping Norton.

Upton House is a National Trust Property.

Web site: http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/upton-house/

I thought I would concentrate of shadows Textures, Shape and Form.








This picture frame was hung in the trees about 4 meters up. It would have been nice if it was lower so you could pose you family in it.

Green-veined White Butterfly


At 3 years old my granddaughter, Eloise, likes playing with her Fathers Camera.








Peacock Butterfly

Peacock Butterfly

Upton House


Small Copper Butterfly (I think)



Four spotted Chaser

Four spotted Chaser

Ringlet Butterfly


1 comment:

  1. Appealing range of shots here, Barry. Looks a great place to visit. I like the sunshade lady

    ReplyDelete

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .