Tuesday 5 August 2014

Hidcote Manor Garden

Back in July Sue and I camped near Chopping Norton with Nicki and her family. On the Sunday we visited Hidcote Manor Garden that is cared for by the National Trust

WOW - what a garden. So many secluded areas, you walked form one to next and was alwasy surprised by the flowers and plants. Such a beautiful place to visit.

I decided to only walk round with my camera and 100mm macro lens (+ a small flash that I did not really use). I found my self concentrating on parts of plants and flowers and the great patterns that nature creates. Some of these photos have been adjusted in Photoshop so cannot be called 'nature photos'.


'Messed about' in photoshop.






Even the steps had great patterns







Wall Art




Colour pop

In Camera HDR


In Camera Multiple Exposures









No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .