Monday 22 July 2013

Bees

We are in the process of planting insect friendly flowers. Last year we started with the front garden and planted lavender bushes. I knew  that bees did like lavender however I was not expecting the number we are getting. Its lovely to see. I have been trying since the Dorset Cambridge Camera Club weekend to photograph bees with little or no success. One of our club members has just posted a lovely set of bee photos on lavender and I was spurred on to have another go. Still have not achieved the success I want but one step closer.




















 Had a go at 'wishy washy' pastel photo ....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .