Now back in Swindon with Family and then off to Minehead for a 5 day break at Butlins with Sue and two daughters. Never been to Butlins before. Should be fun with two of our grandchildren, Eloise and Aiden. Not finished blogging my Dorset photos and as both my computers are being repaired while I am away I feel quite lost :) Thank goodness for the iPad and snapseed. The mono photo photos are processed in Snapseed the colour is straight from the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...




No comments:
Post a Comment