Friday 29 October 2021

Toy Lens at the UEA

It must have been at the end of September when Phil let me have a Toy Lens for the Olympus (SLR Magic 26mm f1/4). I had played with it a bit while we were on holiday (Images later) but not really used it in earnest. Towards the end of our visit to the UEA it started to rain and I thought I would give the camera and lens go.

Quite pleased with the results. Very similar to the LensBaby Composer with Sweet 50 Optic that I have except the area of 'Focus' is confined to the centre of the lens. 

All these images where shot at wide open (F/1.4) to maximise the effect. In Lightroom I found a set of adjustments to create a colour feel I liked to the images and created a preset to apply to them all as a starting point.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .