Sunday 24 October 2021

I Take my Eldest Daughter to Toft Graveyard

 The other Friday evening I took my eldest daughter, Zoe, to a graveyard in Toft. We met up with members of the Cambridge Camera Club Wednesday Workshop Special Interest Group (I know it was not a Wednesday :). - The previous Wednesday we had a practical talk led by Ian Wilson on Flash Photography. This meet up was an opportunity to put in practice what we had been show.

At these Workshops I do not normally get an opportunity to take photos myself, preferring to wonder round and make sure others are okay.

This time I did pop of a few photos as we were setting up. 

Zoe is an enthusiastic belly dancer and she dressed in her gothic clothes and bought with her whit and black angle wings. She loves performing and got stuck into it as soon as we arrived.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .