Wednesday 12 May 2021

Orchard Walk

Orchard Walk

Sue and I took a wander over the apple orchard at the edge of our village. The weather forecast said the day might be sunny, rainy and possible thunderstorms, but we both felt like a walk anyway. 

These photos was taken with the Olympus OMD em10mkii with my Lensbaby with sweet 50 optic fitted. 

I am really enjoying the creativity of this lens, moving the sweet spot around the frame is an interesting experience and I have not fully mastered this yet. 

As we left the orchard it indeed did start to rain and just as we arrived back home we had some thunder





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .