Tuesday 9 February 2021

Garden Birds and a Poor Shot of a Black Squirrel

So I am determined to take a bit more photographic interest in the garden this year. I spent most of last year photographing experimenting with multiple exposures and creating abstract images. I am certainly not going to stop this but I would like to re kindle my love of nature photography, Flowers,  Birds and Insect etc. I do not have the patience of a nature photographer, I could not sit in a hide for many hours or go walking vast distance in the cold etc. I heard the phrase a few years ago about being a 'Cavalier Photographer' The name shows how many years ago as the premises to this persons idea of photography is 'I will drive my car (a Cavalier), Park it, get out and take a photo and then get back in'. I feel sure that's my philosophy too :)

We have at least one Black Squirrel visit us daily. There used to be two but I know one was knocked down and killed by a car on the top road to the end of last year :(. I have yet to get a shot this year of it. Must try harder. There is a 'poor shot' as the last shot here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .