Saturday 6 February 2021

Frozen Flowers

For our Camera Clubs Wednesday Workshop in January I have been playing with freezing flowers in water and then photographing the result. Still early days. These have all been frozen in distilled water. Our Group Leader Paul gave us some interesting facts about how water freezes. Still taking in. The initial concept was to create clear, bubble free water but the way the bubbles create interesting patterns and abstract 'wave' I find very appealing. I have also been playing with 'automating Photoshop' to create an output file that adds a pleasing border and text. This is my first post. The photoshop 'Droplet' and Lightroom Export almost worked. Still some work to do but that is the pleasure of life and learning















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .