I have only been out to have a walk around the village plus a short trip to Ely during lockdown. A couple of friends asked if we would like to join them at Kingston and Bourn Old Railway Nature Reserve for a 'Socially Distanced Walk Round'. It was a lovely day and I decided to take myInfrared Camera.
It is only a small reserve but very beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...























No comments:
Post a Comment