Thursday 9 April 2020

Guernsey 2017 Revisited - Mono Concrete

Over the past few years I have been attracted to Concrete Architecture. I had a though the other evening about our holiday in 2017 with the Camera Club to Guernsey. While we were there we visited some World War II German Structures plus other structures. I found the images I was thinking about and converted them to Monochrome and gave them a 'strong gritty' feel. I personally quite pleased with the results. (The WWII Structure is called Fort Hommet, The others (except one) are from Fort Grey a Martello Tower, built in about 1804)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .