Friday 10 April 2020

Guernsey 2017 Revisited - Colour Concrete

Whilst I was creating the mono concrete images yesterday I created a mono preset in Lightroom to create an initial consistency between the images. They say brainwaves come from mistakes, whist I was applying my preset I happened to click on a different preset that I use with some of my abstract images. 'Wow' I thought to myself. Now I am sure the resultant images here are not going to be to everyones taste but I quite like the Gritty subdued images that were produced. Each image had to have a bit of a tweak following the application of the preset (as is normal)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .