Back in March Sue and her Sister and Husband and I 'did our' annual trip to Crufts. This year we went on the final day. I was a bit apprehensive out the crowds a final day might attract. As it turned out it was no busier than our visits on previous years. This is the first of three blogs. This one shows some beautiful dogs. Number two will be about people and number three will be some monochrome pictures. Crufts is an amazing Dog Show and well worth a visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...














No comments:
Post a Comment