Monday 11 September 2017

Street Photography, Ely Market, Bank Holiday Sunday

August Bank Holiday in Ely. A bit of street photography around the International Food Market. 'Shooting from the hip' - actually from the chest, a technique I learned from a friend, John Bulpitt.


  1. 40mm full frame equivalent focal length, (i.e. 20mm on the Olympus OMD E-m1 mkii)
  2. f/8 and above
  3. Pre focus about 5 meters away in front of me
  4. Camera round neck
  5. Thumb on shutter release
Most shots are cropped to correct camera angle. I got about 10% success rate, i.e. in focus and no camera shake. This blog represents the photos I like.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .