August Bank Holiday Monday Sue and I with Son Mathew and his family travelled from Margate along the coast to Dymchurch for a 'DAY OF SYN' !!!
Dr Syn was a character created by author Russell Thorndike. The novels are set in the Romsey Marsh Area and are about smuggling.
The Festival is a bi-annual event
For more information visit the festivals website by clicking here
So, Good day out, Lots of People, Good Fish and Chips :)
#dayofsyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...



















No comments:
Post a Comment