Tuesday 30 June 2015

Northumberland - Post #06 - Seahouses Rock Patterns

We had visited Seahouses Beach the previous day and I became fascinated with the colourful patterns in the rocks. I had become previous inspired by a talk from John Hooton, an Irish Landscape photographer, and by Our Ann Miles who had been to this coast last year.

Just after breakfast Sue dropped me off at the Seahouses Beach so I could get these shots. The group later joined me.

I love the abstract patterns that are formed and I am sure I will try to find more Rock Textures in future.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .