Thursday 15 January 2015

Wicken Fen

As it was my birthday Sue and I went to Wicken Fen Nature Reserve run by the National Trust. I was an opportunity to try a new lens I had borrowed from a friend with the possibility of buying it off him. The lens is the Canon 100mm-400mm L Series lens. Long lenses like this are not easy to use, you have to get used to them. I had said to myself if I come back with a few pictures I am happy with then it will be a success. I actually came back with quite a few and I am looking forward to going out with it again.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .