Friday 16 January 2015

Avoncroft Museum of Ancient Buildings (1) Monochrome

I was lucky enough to be able to go to the Smethwick Photographic Society Internationa Exhibition a couple of Sunday's ago. I went with three other members of the Cambridge Camera Club. Before we went to the Exhibition we visited the Avoncroft Museum of Ancient Buildings near Bromsgrove.

It was a cold and misty day and although there were staff about they were not 'in costum'. Well worth the visit and will return to it when I am next in the area. 

I hope to do a few posts on this visit. This one shows the museum in monochrome.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .