Thursday 12 June 2014

Grantchester Meadows with The Cambridge Camera Club

Beautiful Evening today. The Out and About Group of the Cambridge Camera Club visited Grantchester Meadows, the intention was to photograph insect as the evening drew in. Best laid plans as they say ......
 

Sarah photographing the Ducks


My only successful insect photo - Mono

My only successful insect photo - Colour

Lovely patterns in the water

Lovely patterns in the water

Some of the Out and About Group

Lovely patterns in the water

Lots of people enjoying the meadows.

One man and his bike ... (I actually recognised this person AFTER I took the photo - My Friend Ken)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .