Tuesday 28 February 2023

Just a Dragon

Just a Dragon

Sue’s Grandpa was a heraldic painter for and he painted a couple of dragons on hardboard that hung at his house and I always liked them. His daughter Joan knew I really liked them and when Grandpa passed away she gave them to me. 


They are hung on our landing wall and I often enjoy the light that comes through the north window onto them. Over the last few years I have used them as objects to practice in-camera multiple exposure. The fact that I have done this does not stop me doing it again (and Again :). Todays offering













No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .