Wednesday 30 June 2021

Hampshire Holiday Post 02 - An Impresionistic View of the Garden

The garden at Uppark House was a breath of fresh air, if you will pardon the pun. Sue and I have not been going out like most of you I expect and to be away and in the open, somewhere different was a real treat.

Being with friends to brought its own joy.

Anyway, I have not been focusing on my creative photography just of late and this was a real chance to do some.

Most of the images are multiple exposure in the camera and then processed in Lightroom and Photoshop. A few images I was using a conventional Canon 25-105 R Series Lens (My normal 'go to lens') the others I used the Lensbaby Composer with Sweet 50 Optic with in camera ME. Plus some with Intensional Camera Movement


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .