Thursday 24 September 2020

Haddenham Walk - Shadows and Light

 Last Saturday the Cambridge Camera Club held its annual 'Point of View' competition. On Friday night the location of the competition and its topics is released to its members. They then have between the hours of 6am to 6pm to take the photos depicting the subjects. The Location and topics are set by the member who won last year.

This year I was not allowed to take part as it was Sue, my better half, who won it last year.

This did not stop me taking photos. Although I did take photos of the topics I did enjoy myself taking other snaps. The entry closes for this competition on the 5th of October and I will be posting my set on the 6th. In the meantime over the next three posts I will be sharing with you some of my other photos.

I have lit them into three sections.

  1. Haddenham Shadow and Light
  2. Random Photos
  3. Abstract Photos







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .