Sunday 4 February 2018

Great Yarmouth (7) - Royal Navel Hospital

While we were walking around Phil got to talking to a local and he suggested that we should visit the Old Royal Navel Hospital. When we arrive it was not obvious that we could look round, so we had a look. As I was taking the second Picture here a lady came out of the gate and I expected her to say 'be off with you', I could not have been more wrong. She had lived here for a number of years with her cats, two I think, and was very happy to show us around and tell us about the history of the place. She said that National Heritage had open days ., must keep an eye out for it.


Read about The Royal Navel Hospital  HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .