Read about The Royal Navel Hospital HERE
Sunday, 4 February 2018
Great Yarmouth (7) - Royal Navel Hospital
While we were walking around Phil got to talking to a local and he suggested that we should visit the Old Royal Navel Hospital. When we arrive it was not obvious that we could look round, so we had a look. As I was taking the second Picture here a lady came out of the gate and I expected her to say 'be off with you', I could not have been more wrong. She had lived here for a number of years with her cats, two I think, and was very happy to show us around and tell us about the history of the place. She said that National Heritage had open days ., must keep an eye out for it.
Read about The Royal Navel Hospital HERE
Read about The Royal Navel Hospital HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...








No comments:
Post a Comment