Monday, 26 June 2017
Evening Walk - Cley Next the Sea
It had been a very hot day. After Dinner we decided to take a walk on Cley Next the Sea beach. Well, the others walked more than me. I took my walk stool down to the waters edge and spent a happy 30 minutes just watching the sea and the people. Just a few photos taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...












No comments:
Post a Comment