Thursday 16 June 2016

Gifford Circus

Its been a long time since I visited a circus. This was supposedly Eloise's treat - I can only say I was really excited before and it was not a let down at all. Great Fun.

You can see Gifford Circus web site by clicking here

There is a great quote on their web site

“I held the jewel of my childhood up to my eye, and through it I saw ponies and a dressing-up box and a tent, and that was Giffords Circus.”
-Nell Gifford

The lighting was challenging to say the least. These photos where shot on my Canon 5D mkiii at ISO20000. Colour balance in Adobe Lightroom was interesting !!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .