Friday 20 November 2015

Norwich (With the OMD EM1)

As a last minute plan Ann Miles asked me if I wanted to join her in Norwich for a 'bit of Street Photography'. She was in the area having given one of her lectures to a Camera Club. I travelled by train. It was a lovely morning, good strong autumn colours and light.  It was also my first real trip out with the new 'travel camera' - an Olympus OMD EM1. This is a mirrorless camera. I have two lenses for it, The 12 - 40mm f/2.8 lens and the 40 - 150mm f/2.8 lens.

I am very pleased with the camera and its lenses, still learning how to use it - but that's one of the fun things with photography.

Strictly speaking Street Photography as a genre, I believe, means that the images presented should not have 'been fiddled with in Photoshop' (except the conversion to monochrome) . Most of the pictures here are a true and real representation of what I saw. But, Like the first one, I have Photoshopped a few :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .