Saturday 14 February 2015

Wicken Fen with the RPS Nature Group

Another chance to try using my new 100 - 400mm zoom lens today - out with the RPS (Royal Photographic Society). About 40 photographers descended on The Nation Trust Nature Reserve at Wicken Fen, quite a number of the people were from the Cambridge Camera Club too.

I spent the morning in two of the hides, the East Mere Hide and the West Mere Hide (Thanks to Phil Miles for helping me with camera settings).

After a welcome lunch at the Cafe (I had a sausage baguette - mmmm) I went for a short walk around the Boardwalk. The pictures here are from the morning session in the hides.

Thanks to Ann Miles for organising this event.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .