May bank holiday weekend the Cambridge Camera Club 'Out and About Group' travelled to Shropshire. Our first stop was a day at the RAF Museum at Cosford. This is the first of three posts from this Museum. This one is a general look at the site, The next will be a monochrome set and the final one is about 'aircraft noses'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...
































No comments:
Post a Comment