Tuesday 1 April 2014

Snetterton 300 Motor Bike Racing - Post 1 of 3

On Saturday a small group of people from the Cambridge Camera Club 'Out and About group' went to Snetterton Race Track near Norwich in Norfolk. This was my first visit. On advise I was armed with warm clothes and a flask of coffee (its an old air field and always windy).

Really great day and well worth a visit. The Race Track Information can be found on their web site click here

This is my first post from the day and covers the motor bike racing. Post two and three will come in the next few days. The next one will cover People and the third and last will be a few pictures where I tried to create multiple exposures 'in camera' (- if nothing else the results are 'interesting'!!) and played with my new 15mm fish eye lens.

Murray's Corner

















Between Montreal and Chapman Corners



Just after the Start on Senna Straight


At Coram 
The late afternoon light here was great.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .