Tuesday 18 March 2014

Creative 52 - 03 Tell a Story

This is supposed to be a weekly project that last 1 year - This is number 3 and its taken me 'how many weeks'?

Challenge number 3 is Tell a story with a singe image.

Here are three stories .....

1. Walking


 2. (Not) Mean and moody.

The next three photos are of our 13 year old Grandson. We were down in Margate and I was on the beach taking photos and Haydn came down to see what I was doing. He had his hood up and I asked him to sit and 'look mean' for this tell a story project I had.

The straight photo really does not show a 'mean look at all' In fact a few seconds later he and I both burst into fits of laughter.



 

Back home I wondered if by changing it to a monochrome photo would increase the meanness?

Nope ...


I then tried to 'grunge it up' using some NIK filters in Photoshop. Interesting exercise!
  

3. Puddle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .