Back in April Ann Miles organised a joint Cambridge Camera Club and Royal Photographic Society Nature Group trip to Maldon in Essex.
At 2pm we boarded Sailing Barge Kitty. It took a few attempts to un-dock and get away. For the next 2 Hours we sailed on the Blackwater Estary. It was VERY cold but Very enjoyable. (Note: Geographical corrections on these last two post with thanks to my friend Chris Fell)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...






















Great set Barry.wish I had been there
ReplyDelete