Back in April a friend organised a photoshoot in aid of a Children's Charity
The Photo-shoot was held at an Industrial Workshop in Cambridgeshire. There were 9 photographers who paid to attend with the proceeds going to the charity. Three Professional Models came along and gave their time free.
Quite a successfully day. We split into three teams and I was lucky enough to be in a group with a Professional Photographer who did not mind taking me through the set-ups and equipment we were using.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...























No comments:
Post a Comment