Back in April Ann Miles organised a joint Cambridge Camera Club and Royal Photographic Society Nature Group trip to Maldon in Essex.
I have never been to this estuary town just west of Mersea Island. Maldon is on the junction of the River Chelmer and Blackwater Estary. The walks beside the river are absolutely delightful. Lots of sea birds, although on the day we were there, not as many as usual.
We arrived at about 10 o'clock and were booked to sail at 2pm on the Sailing Barge Kitty. We decided to walk down the estary to see what we could see. This first post is about that morning walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...











No comments:
Post a Comment