Monday 21 October 2019

Sandringham Fungi

Sue and I look our new camper van off to Sandringham this past weekend. We have only had the van since the beginning of October so this was our first outing. We arrive on Saturday and set up and played with the van. Sunday morning we got and decided to go for a walk around the area. we were not going to stay on the site as such but we found these glorious Fungi.

I have spend a little while trying to identify the types with little certain success. The red ons below are I think, Fly Agaric Amanita muscaria. Whatever they were called I think they are very beautiful and highly poisonous.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .