Last Friday Phill Miles and I went to visit Saffron Walden for the day to take photos of this market town. We started by visiting St Mary the Virgin Church. To quote from their website (see below for link)
The
Parish church of Saint
Mary the Virgin is the largest in Essex, with an overall length of 183
feet, whilst the height of the tower and spire is 193 feet.
http://www.stmaryssaffronwalden.org/
Its a lovely Church and well worth a visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...








My home town. Great pics I particularly love the faded roses in the corner!
ReplyDelete