Sue and I are trying to walk at least 30 minutes each day. Last Saturday
we decided to go a bit further and visited the RSPB Ouse Fen near
Needingworth. I started to snow just as we go out of the car.
In the Cambridgeshire Fens The RSPB are working with Hanson on an ambitious
scheme to transform a sand and gravel quarry into a vast
nature reserve with open water, grassland and, when complete, the
biggest reedbed in the UK. We are now 10 years into a 30 year project.
Ouse Fen: Bluntisham Road, Needingworth, Saint Ives, Cambridgeshire.
For the RSPB website for Ouse Fen click HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia Shot with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm
All these shots were taken with the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm. All were taken at the wider aperture (all wider than f/5.6 but mainly at f/2.8 an...
-
I have been playing with a Photoshop technique called 'Twirl'. Great fun .... All these photos originated from images I took in ...
-
Day 2 on the Dorset Trip. Fortified with a full English Breakfast we decided to take a trip to the Powerstock Nature Reserve. Not far fro...
-
For the last couple of years I have been working towards a panel of images for submission to the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) for the As...









Some lovely winter scenes. I love the teasel and the cow!
ReplyDeleteLove the snow falling, especially nos 1 and 2
ReplyDelete