Tuesday 5 May 2020

Wake up to the Beatles - A Facebook Challenge from my Daughter

Just over a week ago Frances challenged me on Facebook to create a B+W picture every day for a week with the following

7 photos, all in Black and white, in the 'Life of me', 7 Days, 7 photos, all in black and white, of everyday life during this crazy “Corona Shutdown.” No explanations necessary. I was supposed to challenge a friend every day, but that has not worked in the past so I am just did it for pleasure and combining this with my daily Blipfoto.

I decided to take my 'early morning cup of Tea as my theme' My favourite Beatle cup bought for me more than 20 years ago I think as a Christmas Present ( I Think it was Zoe). There where three, one completely smashed and gone forever except in my mind, the second badly chipped now on my memorabilia shelf and this one.

So Wake up to the Beatles ...

... and a cup of Tea (1)


... , a cup of Tea and Rick Riordan (2)



... And Tai Chi (3)


... , Crumpets and Marmite (4)


... and Sue (5)


... With the Beatles in the Shack (6)


 ... , with a Smile (7)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .